There’s still time to RSVP and register for our FREE spring RV seminar to get you ready for all of your camping trips this year in your new or used RV! Take a look at what we’re covering in our spring RV seminar next Month!
Mark Your Calendar
Our next spring RV seminar will be held Saturday, April 24th at 10 am!
Where to Find Us for the Seminar
Just come on over to our dealership! Our address is:
101 Thomas RV Way
Wentzville, MO 63385
In order to accommodate our attendees and provide a safe and distanced spring RV seminar, it’s essential that you RSVP. Click here to do so – it’s easy! All we need is a small amount of contact information and the number in your group that will be attending.
We’re covering a significant amount of information at our RV spring seminar!
- De-Winterize Your RV – we make dewinterization of your RV easy. This portion of our seminar will leave you feeling ready to hit the road!
- Battery Maintenance – get long lasting performance from your RV battery, and don’t get caught unprepared with a dead battery.
- Running Gear Check Up – we’ll go over helpful RV tips for making sure all of your RV running gear is in road-ready condition so you can set out confidently!
- Holding Tank Maintenance – this portion will cover the tips and information you need to make sure you have a clean, safe camping trip.
- Roof Check Up – before you set out on a road trip, you’ll want to make sure your RV’s roof is in good condition. Here’s how to check for damage or places in need of repair – and what to do about it.
Join Us for Lunch!
Did someone say FREE FOOD? Oh, wait. We did! We’re providing a complimentary lunch for those who attend our spring RV seminar, and we’d love to have you join us!