When you head out with your travel trailer, fifth wheel, or even Class A motor home for an afternoon of tailgating before the game, you want crowd-pleaser recipes that everyone will love! Here’s a quick and easy tailgating recipe that you can use in your outdoor kitchen on your RV. Feel free to prep some of the ingredients before hand and keep them in your outdoor mini fridge. Then all you have to do is throw it together in a skillet or Dutch oven and let it sizzle!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 (10 oz) cans of chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
½ cup Frank’s Red Hot pepper sauce (add more for extra kick!)
1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 bunch of celery, cut into 4-inch pieces
Extra dipping items (optional): carrot sticks, crackers, chips
You’ll also need:
spatula or wooden spoon
• Ahead of time, drain chicken and combine with hot sauce. Place in a food storage container and keep in fridge until ready to use. Leave cream cheese to soften at room temperature for one hour before using. Chop celery, place in food storage container, and keep in fridge until ready to use.
• On your outdoor kitchen cooktop, heat up the chicken and hot sauce mixture in a Dutch oven.
• Add in cream cheese and Ranch dressing, stirring to combine. Cook until warm and cream cheese is melted through.
• Add in half the shredded cheese and stir well to combine. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
• Cover with Dutch oven lid and let cook over low undisturbed until cheese on top is bubbly. Serve with celery, crackers, and carrots.
What’s your favorite quick and easy tailgating recipe that you love to use in your RV? We’d love to hear it! And if you’re ready to start using your RV for tailgating, we know an RV with an outside kitchen will be a decision you’ll never regret! Contact us today if you see an RV with an outdoor kitchen for sale in our inventory you’d like to know more about. Happy football season!